donderdag 9 april 2009

After sales

I have said earlier on this blog that most artists don't think commercially. So if anything happens that contradicts this believe I blog it.

Like I said earlier I bought 4 works from Boukje Janssen. I tried to hang one of them on my wall. But I missed the means to hang it from.
I had seen it hanging in Rotterdam and I saw no traces that anything was removed from the back. So I wrote an e-mail. Which said in short "Help I'm confused." Boukje replied that black pins had kept it in place and she offered to send some.

Below you see the intermediate results.

Nice feature. These same pins are also in the piece of art I want to hang on my wall. However in this case some are pointing out... Ouch!


PS I added Lilith and Liesje Reyskens to my watch list and removed Hellen van Meene like I feared I would.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten