maandag 13 april 2009

House keeping or After Sales 2

So Easter is almost over. I used some time to add labels, probably too many, to all my posts. To the right you can see them all and search posts which have the label.

Next to housekeeping of my blog I did some house keeping of my works of art too. I hung two works of Boukje Janssen. These are some out of the ordinary. So I couldn't use my usual arrangements. One is a necklace with the text "is there something we should know" in mirror image. It is very light and very vulnerable. It needs three pins to hang it on the wall. So I put it on a place out of the way of draught. And a place I could hammer three pins in the wall. One letter the "u" turned 90 degrees so I had to keep it in place by a broken off pin.

The other one is mostly black velvet with black pins pointing outwards. It's almost impossible to see the pins because of the same color. So this one I had to put on a quiet spot where now one accidentally could be hurt. After all art belongs on eye height. And eyes and pins don't mix together. I put it in place by hammering 8 black pins around it. So now a a work of art mainly consisting of black velvet and black pins is kept in place by black pins.

The battery from my mobile phone is empty so I cannot take pictures. They will come later.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten